Thanksgiving left me feeling a bit lost. So I decided to write out what I know to be true:
1. The entire universe is one interconnected thing.
2. We are miracles. We exist â€“ as is- as expressions of the divine.
3. Life is a gift and the purpose of life (human consciousness) is to briefly experience the magnificence of the Universe.
4. There is a flow to the Universe towards harmony and order.
5. There is no right and wrong, but there is in and out of alignment with the Flow.
6. What we identify as our â€œselfâ€ is just a tiny ego consciousness within a massive Universal consciousness. Like a cell within an organism.
7. Compassion, Love, Gratitude, And Gifting are the steps toward Universal/God consciousness.
8. Ego minds develop layers and layers of values and beliefs from exterior sources. These scripts can aid survival, but are often out of alignment.
9. A spiritual path is one of stripping away external (false) beliefs and tuning into internal guidance. This inner truth can be difficult to â€œhearâ€ initially, but once heard, it resonates infinitely deeper than intellect & reason.
10. Finding alignment with the Flow is a process of surrender, not action.
11. Joy is the Universeâ€™s way of telling you that you are in alignment with your purposeâ€“ in the same way that pain is the way to know you are in danger.
12. We are not passive victims of the Universe. We actively create our reality.
13. Your attention and focus defines the way you experience the Universe. To live more joyfully, seek evidence of a joyful world.
14. There is only the present moment. And it is perfect.