Seeing people at their best… Seeing the divine in them… it is IMPORTANT. It affects your relationship and it changes who they are. As we start seeing one another as our best, our baseline actually starts to rise.
– Learn to see people “with their puppy.” at their best
– People like to hang out with people who are visualizing them at their best.
– We tend to meet people’s expectations.
– Everybody wants to be their best. if others believe that they are, they step into the role. It snowballs.
– Practice noticing the things that are going well.
– Its tempting to remember the negative. For ourselves and others. Instead, remember the high points!
– Allow ourselves our dips, but focus on the peaks.
– forgiving the lows and accentuating the peaks raises the baseline.
– puppy HUG
__ post hug (actually pre-hug)
– Finding evidence of what you are looking for
– Private coaching
– In college, I studied psychology and wanted to be a councillor. I wanted to help healthy people get even better.
– Now there is a field of “Life Coaching”, for people who are healthy and want to get better! Thrilling!
– I see a LIfe Coach, and its been very valuable.
– I advise everyone to dedicate something, towards your pursuit of joy.
– growth is about gaining tools. Which can snap you back into a joyful headspace.
– How to tell your story. Be a better editor. You have tons of footage.. what do you use as part of your story?